Tuesday, April 5, 2011

26.2

So I hope you know by now that I have a pretty crazy story.

Please help me continue to write it and share it.

I'm running the 2011 Marine Corps Marathon on October 30. Just under a year after open-heart surgery. I want to celebrate this by running the 26.2 for the Semper Fi Fund: join me?? If you've got a better excuse than I do to NOT run a marathon, then please consider donating. If you don't have a better excuse than I do to not run a marathon, consider donating. :)

http://www.active.com/donate/semperfifundmcm2011/fundTAshley

It's my prayer that throughout all of this I can be bold and consistent in giving the glory to God and using it as an opportunity to boldly declare how sweet He is, and how good He is to me, and to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment